Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Inspiration!

I am feeling so very inspired right now. I have 2 poems being considered by SFC, 2 that are off at BabyBug magazine, an entry to both the writing and illustration contest for Wik'11, and I have 2 illustrations that will be published for SFC this fall. It has been a great summer.

I have also found a wonderful blog called Query Shark that has really got me on the right track as far as my Query letter goes (which was totally awful by the way lol).

I am plotting out the school year to make sure that I allot time for my writing and illustrating. That has been a struggle for me in the past. I have a full time teaching job and a special needs child, on top of being a foster parent the secretary for our foster parent association, and oh did I forget, I am a wife too!! Add all that to writing and illustrating and it is nearly enough to knock you over!

But not this year!! I have a plan, I have everything laid out! And though I know that sometimes the best laid plans go askew a plan is also the first step to making it all happen. I am moving closer to the life I want and the success tastes great!

No comments: