Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Gift That Keeps On Giving!

Well my poem "Oodles of Poodles" has been (1) My first publication, (2) My first award, and now (3) My first feature in a book! "Oodles of Poodles" will be in the Stories For Children Magazine Best of 2008 Anthology!!! Here is the email that stole my heart today:

Hello Shannon Griffis,

It is with great excitement I contact you today. After reviewing all the stories, articles, and poems published throughout 2008 and Stories for Children Magazine’s second year of publication, we finally have the results of our top stories, articles, poems, and crafts. So without further ado, here are your published titles from 2008 we would like to include in our second volume of Stories for Children Magazine Best of 2008 Anthology:

Title(s): Oodles of Poodles


HOW EXCITING!!

1 comment:

Desiree Jewell said...

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Now that I know you are updating this more frequently I will keep checking back!