Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wondering...

So my illustration and writing entries for the WiK'11 conference should have arrived today via priority mail... I get silly butterflies just thinking about it. I wonder if they'll like it, I wonder what other people submitted, I wonder if I will win?? It would be nice to win, but it is more important to me that I did it! I got it in on time and that is more than I have done so far for this particular contest :) I am proud of my work and I just can't wait to read their feeback and make it better!!

I am also wondering about the poems I submitted to SFC. I know not to expect to hear back within a week, but it just puts you on pins and needles wondering if they are going to be accepted or if I will be asked to re-write or if they will just say no... any of those possibilities are ok. They only make you better :)

As soon as I know anything from anyone I will be posting :) I also will be working with my crit group for the first time in a long time :) Feels good to be back on the yellow brick road not as an observer, but as a participant!! It has taken me quite a while to get used to being a mommy and getting all settled in :) I am so glad that we have a good solid routine and I can go back to doing some more fun stuff :)

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July planned :) We will be in Disney, so there wont be any posts past this Friday for about a week, unless I get some down time I am not expecting! So have a great week!!

No comments: