Sunday, July 10, 2011

Updates

#1: I got an email saying that my illustration and writing entries had arrived at the WiK'11 address :) Whoo hooo! I am so looking forward to that conference in October!

#2: I got another call for illustrators for SFC. My precious illustration will be in the September 2011 issue and this next one will be in the October 2011 issue. The September issue is the story "Benjamin's Birthday Wish" and the October illustration is for "Bugga Boo." I am so looking forward to seeing my work in a magazine! How exciting.

#3: The poems that I submitted to SFC were reviewed and they liked "Dance Machine"!! Whoo hoo!! I am doing a small rewrite for them this weekend and then it is on to Phase 2 of the publishing process. NICE!! It will be good to have some current creds out there!!

#4: I will be submitting my short story "My Very Own Marine" to the YBR (Yellow Brick Road) critique group this week. I hope to get some good suggestions for it so I can tweak it and get it ready to go out to some mags before the summer is over.

I have to say I feel really good right now! All is going well!!

No comments: