Sunday, July 31, 2011

Keep on Truckin :)

Nothing really new to share. I got critiques back from YBR for a story I wrote called "Cut a Rug Doug." I am going to do some work on it and get it out to magazines. I still really don't feel it is hearty enough for a PB. I was thinking about getting it out to Ladybug or Fun for Kids... Maybe both. That is a goal for next week :)

I have not received the reply cards from BABYBUG to let me know that my poems got there yet, but I am keeping a keen eye on the mailbox. It feels good to get those cards and remind myself that I have my work out there.

I did get notice that I can register now for the conference in October, but I have to wait for some paychecks to come in so I can make that possible :) They said that there is a special class on Friday night, I am going to see if I can do that too. It would be nice :)

That's about it. Just going to Keep on Truckin!

No comments: