Monday, August 1, 2011

A Call For Friends

Today I looked up fellow writers and illustrators that live in Canton, Woodstock, Ball Ground, Acworth, and Alpharetta. I found 21 people! I sent out invites to try to see about starting up a in-person critique/support/friendship group in this area. It would be so nice to have a group of local people to meet up with. I love my online group, but in-person groups are a whole different ball of wax. I miss that face to face element.

Also, the Southern Breeze conference is coming up in October and it would be great to have a person or a group to go with! I had so much fun when I went my friend Joy back in '08. Our tiny little 2 person crit group was so nice. We talked about writing, contests, successes and failures. I looked forward to our meetings!! I hope to create that again with this group!

Here's to hoping some are interested and a nice little group show up out of this invite! :)

~CHEERS~

No comments: